Your Relationships and Your World!
Are we the generation that will make that dream a reality?
We have the power to shift our world from a culture of violence to a culture of peace. The question is: What will it take for us to choose that path?
The “technologies” for creating peace at all levels of society are well-established - we simply need to share them on a grand scale and accelerate the evolution that will have us live, collaborate and create in the most harmonious ways. Doing so is necessary to address our global crises and birth a new, co-creative era of human evolution.
This is why we gathered the world’s leading peacebuilders for PeaceWeek 2011. After 2010’s first annual PeaceWeek, launched by The Shift Network and inspired by Pathways to Peace, became the largest virtual peace summit ever, PeaceWeek 2011 was a huge success. The feedback was extraordinary as people from Nigeria to India all said "Yes, it is time!" and offered their gratitude for the wisdom and practices shared.
Participate in the celebration of everything that is working to foster peace across the peace continuum - all the way from how we connect with ourselves and loved ones to how we interact at work, govern nations and foster cross-cultural understanding. Topics covered include:
- Cultivating Inner Peace
- The Path to Peace through Social & Emotional Intelligence
- Integrating Peace & Happiness into How We Do Business
- Ending Our Addiction to Crime, Violence and War
- Technology & Peace: Empowering Youth
- Large Scale Organizing for Peace
- A Peace Economy
- Subtle Activism as a Personal and Collective Peace Practice
- Making Poverty History
- A Path to Peace & International Security
Our featured pioneers are building the practices, structures and systems to evolve our society - helping us deepen our personal commitments, deal with conflict constructively, build bridges between polarized groups, heal ancient wounds, advance the science of peace and teach our children to live compassionately.
Individually, each leader is deeply inspiring. Taken as a whole, they offer a glimpse of the vast array of peacebuilding efforts underway and a remarkable picture of how we can grow into a culture of peace.
PeaceWeek 2011 is a full week of groundbreaking sessions designed to empower you to create peace in your own life and in the lives of those around you. Join us and you’ll gain:
- Personal practices for cultivating inner peace
- Steps you can take to create peace in your family and in your communities
- Ways to incorporate peace and happiness into your business
- Access to leaders who are bridging political divides
- Insights on healing our collective wounds and cultural traumas
- Ideas for generating peacebuilding among youth
- Greater perspective on how our global economy affects our peacebuilding abilities
- Inspiration and hope for how we can collectively build a culture of peace
- And much more!
Register and you’ll get full access to the library of recordings, including all 2011 sessions, which will provide great inspiration for you, your family, schools and others in your community for years to come.
Also, we would love your help spreading the word about the FREE recordings of PeaceWeek 2011! Share this link with your friends and colleagues, so you can engage in the conversations together and deepen your peace practices.